Our products come standard with the absolute best warranty in the business.
With our extraordinary windows and entrance systems, your home will stay warm in winter, cool in summer, and energy-efficient all-year round. Our Designer and Vision Collection windows offer optional gas-filled insulated units, potentially the R value of a window’s glass area, significantly reducing the amount of energy needed to heat your home.
The same non-metallic material we use as thermal insulation in our glass spacers also reduces exterior noise, dramatically improving the sense of peace and tranquility in a home.
If you have allergies or asthma in your family, our windows and entrance systems will help make your home environment healthier by reducing condensation and eliminating mould that accumulates from excessive moisture.
- Atlantic Windows was the first window manufacturer in Atlantic Canada to be an ENERGY STAR participant. ENERGY STAR is intended to promote products and equipment that use less energy, while providing equal or better performance than conventional products.
- ENERGY STAR certified windows are recommended to ensure maximum efficiency and rebate.
- On average, today’s ENERGY STAR qualified windows are twice as efficient as windows manufactured 10 years ago.
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows can help to reduce energy bills by up to 15 per cent.
- ENERGY STAR qualified windows also provide increased comfort, noise reduction, and protection against sun damage to carpets, wood floors and furniture.